Software as a Service (SaaS)
MooD SaaS is a fully hosted, already configured and supported service which is ready to consume. The service is available to access MooD Business Architect (MBA) modelling application from a wide range of devices at *UK OFFICIAL security classification. The service is not restricted to any particular network, therefore enables collaboration with all industry/defence partners very quickly and efficiently as required.
The software is hosted within a Microsoft Azure UK based platform which provides a number of key features:
- Scalability and availability
- Back-ups and disaster recovery
- Collaboration within a networked SQL environment
- Security and Permissions model to suit an OFFICIAL environment
After content has been created within the MBA modelling application, the user is then able to share the content, dependent on a configurable permissions model, to anyone who has access to the internet via MooD Active Enterprise (MAE).
*Internal Accreditation and Accreditor sign off will likely need to be sought to use at UK OFFICIAL.
- Fully configured and supported software application
- 1 month minimum commitment
- Managed Infrastructure
- Access to all framework blueprints
- Access to all software functionality - no added costs
- Access to the latest version of the software
- 99+ availability and uptime
- Collaboration with partners and teams
- Access from a wide range of IT devices
- All data hosted in the UK
- Discounts apply from 10+ licences
- Each named MBA user includes 1 Concurrent MAE user
- Licence numbers can be increased or decreased as required
- Additional Concurrent MAE users can be purchased (50+ Concurrent MAE = UNLIMITED Enterprise Licence)