This fully interactive 2-day course will give delegates the ability within MooD to navigate the user interface and create and analyse simple models using relevant parts of the software.
At the end of the course you will be able to complete basic MooD modelling tasks such as import basic data, query that data, build a model and display the outputs customised to your needs.
New MooD users with some or limited understanding of modelling concepts.
No previous experience of the software is required
This is an introductory course suitable for people who need to understand the capability of the software. There are no pre-requisites.
All topics are supported by online videos available on the MooD Support Portal.
There is no pre-course work.
Upon completion delegates will learn the basic controls and terminology used within the software
- Introduce the key terminology used within the software
- Introduce controls and mechanisms to construct a simple model
- Introduce the import of data from an external source
- Introduce how to query the model, and provide basic visualisations of the queried data
- Introduce the basics of MooD active enterprise controls
The training will follow the development of a case study using both MooD Business Architect & MooD Active Enterprise and compromise the following topics.
- MooD Layout and Overview
- MooD Introduction
- Repository Manager
- Foundation SATs
- Basic Queries
- Model Masters and View Styling
- Charts and Aggregation Matrices
- Advanced Queries
- Smart Columns
- Advanced Queries & Pinning
- Modelling & Style Sheets
- Meta-Models and Permissions
All prices are stated excluding VAT
Training online or at CACI premises
Max number of attendees = 10