MOOD with MoDAF COURSE
A 3-day course that covers the key concepts of MooD in the MoDAF framework and brings delegates up to a basic modelling standard.
MooD is a COTS product that has been chosen by a range of enterprises to support Systems Engineering and Enterprise Architecture activities.
Delegates will use the MooD tool to apply MoDAF to understand a complex problem, then devise and analyse a solution.
- Practise the creation of compliant SE Models that follow an SE process
- Follow an SE Process in a case study
- Gain and understanding of the problem space using a case study and create rich picture of the problem
- Create an OV-2 type view and the relationships between the key operational nodes in the design
- Analyse the partition of the design at an early stage
- Create an Operational Activity view and examine how this is used to describe the operational activities that take place, and the flows between them
- Model the Solution Space starting with the SV-1 view
MooD with MoDAF course
All prices are stated excluding VAT
Training online or at CACI premises
Max number of attendees = 10