Practitioner Level 3
This higher-level course is suitable for people who need to exploit the advanced capability of the software.
Explore MooD’s features in more depth, gaining a strong understanding of functionality and application in a decision-making environment.
Must have attended Foundation (Level 2) or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
Delegates will learn to use an increased range of the functionality within MooD to drive a dynamic, web enabled model in support of a business decision.
- Use Persona and User Journeys to design a simple MooD solution
- Understand the options around data gathering in the solution
- Develop a Solution Administration Portal
- Design a suite of decision support views
- Deliver data to visualisations using the MooD aggregation engine
- Create a Microsoft Word-based reporting mechanism using Model Driven Documents